All Registrations for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2015 to the Holy Cave Shrine of Shri Amarnath are made against a prescribed Registration Fom. The Requisite Application form for Registration is made available online to all the Yatris who wish to undertake the Yatra as well as through branches of designated banks across India.
Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board issues very clear advisories to inform every intending Yatris (Pilgrims) about the requirement of obtaining the prescribed ‘Compulsory Health Certificate as per format issue by Shri Amarnath Shrine Board (SASB) for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2015‘ from the authorized Doctors/ Medical Institutes while seeking registration for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2015.The list of Authorised Institutions / Doctors for Issuing Compulsory Health Certificates (CHC) for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2015 is constently updated and made available online by SASB.
Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) has also introduced ‘Group Registration‘ since last year to facilitate registration of those intending pilgrims who want to travel in a Group comprising relatives, friends or neighbors. To facilitate all members of a Group of pilgrims (Yatris) obtaining Registration for a particular date, SASB has initiated a scheme of ‘Group Registration’.
- If Group of Yatris intending to undertake the Shri Amarnath Yatra in a Group of 5 or more members are unable to obtain Yatra Permits from the nearest located Bank Branches because the allocated number of vacancies (registration quota) have been exhausted, then the individual members of the Group can together apply by registered post to the Chief Executive Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board, Chaitanya Ashram, Talab Tillo, Jammu, to secure registration for the Yatra.
- The Group Registration is available from 1st March 2015 till 30th May 2015.
- 30th May 2015 will be the last day of receipt of Application Forms for Group Registration.
- Group Registration is being done on first-come-first-serve basis, subject to the date wise and route wise vacancies (registration quota) available for a particular day/ particular route, subject to maximum 50 registrations per group per day per route.
- To apply for the Yatra Permit under Group Registration Facility, the Group Leader (one of the intending pilgrim of the group) will have to send the following documents in respect of each member of the Group by registered post at the address indicated in para 1 above:
- Four passport sized photographs of each applicant, one of which is to be signed on the front side of the photograph.
- Yatra Registration Fee @ Rs 150 per Yatri.
- Mailing Address of the Group Leader, along with mobile number, and e-mail ID.
- Postal Charges as per scale mentioned below:
No of persons in a Group Postal charges 1 to 5 Rs 50/- 6 to 10 Rs 100/- 11 to15 Rs 150/- 16 to 20 Rs 200/- 21 to 25 Rs 250/- 26 to 30 and so on Rs 300/-
- The amount payable to SASB (Yatra Registration Fee and Postal Charges) is to be sent in the shape of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Chief Accounts Officer, Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board.
- No one below the age of 13 years or above the age of 75 years and no female with more than six weeks pregnancy shall be registered for the Yatra.
- In case vacancies (registration quota) are not available for a particular date for which Registration has been sought by the Group, the Group Leader will be contacted over telephone and informed about the next available slot for Group Registration and, if that is not acceptable to the Group Leader, the Application Forms, Compulsory Health Certificates, and the Registration Fee shall be returned to the Group Leader through Registered Post. If the Group Leader agrees to seek Registration for a date for which quota is available, the same will be done and sent to him through registered post.
- For Shri Amarnath Yatra 2015, CHCs issued only after 10th February, 2015 would be valid for registration purposes.
- Yatris will be allowed to embark on his/ her Yatra only on the day and route for which he/she has been registered.
- Chief Executive Officer, Shrine Board, shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
Registration procedure for NRI/ ex-India Pilgrims – Shri Amarnathji Shrine Boarrd has mechanism in place to enable NRI/ ex-India pilgrims to register themselves for the Shri Amarnath Yatra. This facility specially established in view of the fact that a large number of devotees living abroad undertake this annual Yatra. Following is the procedure for Registration of NRI/ ex-India Pilgrims:
- To Register for Shri Amarnathji Yatra 2015, an ex-India pilgrim shall need to send scanned copies of the following documents to Shri Rakesh Kumar Sharma, Manager Security, Punjab National Bank, Circle Office, Jammu, at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Moblie Telephone number: +91-9906903253)
- Compulsory Health Certificate should have been issued by National Health Services of the country concerned after 10th February, 2015.
- The intending pilgrim will have the choice of collecting the Yatra Permit from the designated branch of Punjab National Bank located at Jammu or Srinagar. This choice shall be indicated by the pilgrim in his/ her forwarding e-mail.
- Registration of ex-India Pilgrims shall be subject to availability of Registration quota for the preferred day and route.
- Shri Rakesh Kumar Sharma, Manager Security, Punjab National Bank, Circle Office, Jammu, has been assigned to inform the Pilgrim, via e-mail, whether he/ she has been Registered for the Yatra and the location of Bank Branch at Jammu/ Srinagar from where the Yatri would be required to collect the Yatra Permit.
SASB has design and layout of Shri Amarnathji Yatra Permit Registration Forms which have a number of high security features to ensure against these Forms being duplicated by unlawful elements.